Danner Corvallis GTX CT
Take a day to explore the outdoors wearing these men’s Dannner Corvallis GTX CT hiking boots. The waterproof Gore-Tex liner is sure to keep your feet comfortable and dry during your adventures. The full-grain leather promotes comfort and durability, while retaining the lightweight quality of the boots. The Terrra Force X platform has enhanced side-support for optimum performance. The Danner Landscaper outsole provides superior slip resistance and traction, allowing you to take on the most treacherous terrain without the fear of losing your footing. The abrasion-resistant heel and toe keep your boots looking great, even after many miles of adventures. Consider one of the two available colors to add to your gear, and prepare for many journeys to come.
Features of Danner Corvallis GTX CT
- Lightweight at 53 oz.
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX liner for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection
- Danner's rich, full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- TERRA FORCE X platform is lightweight and stable with enhanced side-support and performance
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel
- 90 degree heel, slip resistance and superior traction from Danner Landscaper outsole
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- The non-metallic safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH.
- 5" height