Justin Original Work Boots 10" Premium & Light Duty Round Toe
Exceptional quality and long-wearing comfort is what you'll get in the 10" Premium & Light Duty Round Toe. Soft and durable leather uppers will mold to your feet as they warm up while you wear them. For those working in environments where the chance of exposure to electrical currents is high, ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated boots are necessary, and this pair provides protection from open electrical currents up to 18,000 volts. A full cushion insole provides better shock absorption for less foot fatigue. Plus, the cushion insole is moisture-wicking and breathable. Blown rubber outsoles are lightweight, causing less fatigue in your legs as the day goes on, and the round toe box design provides a classic work boot profile.
- Height: 10"
- Upper: Leather
- Outsole: Blown rubber
- Insole: Cushioned
- Soft toe
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM EH standards
- Under dry conditions EH protection must be able to endure the application of 18,000 volts at 60 hertz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 1.0 milliamperes
- Non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels protect against accidental contact with live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus
- Cushioned insole provides long-wearing comfort
- Durable steel shank for torsional stability and better arch support
- Air-injected blown rubber outsole provides lightweight flexibility
- Outsole provides good heat-,chemical-, oil-, gas-, abrasion-,chip- and slip-resistance
- Traditional round toe box design
- Secure leather pull straps make pulling the boots on easy