Keen Utility Atlanta Cool ESD ST
Control the static and beat the heat. The Atlanta Cool ESD is the shoe for environments where you need to ground yourself. Light and breathable, these have the heart of a steel toe work boot and the comfort of your favorite weekend shoe.
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Electro static dissipative (ESD) footwear is constructed to reduce excess static electricity
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep your feet cool in warm weather environments
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- This boot falls under Keen Utility’s 90-day Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied that these are the most comfortable boots you've ever worn, simply return them to Keen Utility within 90 days for a full refund.
- Weight:19.35 oz / 549.54 g
- Activities: Construction Jobsite
- Type: Shoes, Lace Up, Steel Toe
- Weather: Warm - sandals
- Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size.
- Lining: Hydrophobic mesh
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Utility Features: Steel Toe, Oil and Slip Resistant