LaCrosse 10" Safety Pac 1000G
Keep your feet warm, and safe while operating equipment and other tasks on the job. We've combined a quality winter boot with the protection of a non-metallic safety toe that won't transmit cold as steel or alloy may. The full-grain waterproof leather upper is lined with Thinsulate™ insulation and Hyper-Dri® material. An abrasion resistant rand provides extra protection and durability.
- Hyper-Dri® is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection
- 1000 grams of Thinsulate™Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in extreme cold climates
- Designed for indoor / outdoor cold use applications like equipment operation
- Bear Trap outsole for cold weather traction and debris release
- Nylon shank
- 10" height
- 6.8 lbs per pair
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.