Timberland PRO 6" TiTAN Alloy AT
The Timberland PRO® TiTAN® collection meets or exceeds ASTM standards and is designed for hard-working service professionals. Providing lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses, the TiTAN® 6-Inch Safety Toe Workboot brings together the TiTAN® safety toe, the PowerFit™ comfort system and a breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining lined with Agion® antimicrobial treatment. They also added their Timberland PRO® rubber outsole, which is oil-, slip- and abrasion-resistant so you can move confidently through your workday knowing that your feet are protected. Imported.
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Padded collar for comfort
- Soft leather to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with Agion® integral antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature-regulating technology sock cover keeps your foot drier
- Cast metal top stud hooks
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits
- This boot falls under Timberland Pro's 30-day Comfort Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied that these are the most comfortable boots you've ever worn, simply return them to Timberland Pro within 30 days for a full refund.