Timberland PRO 6" TiTAN AT
Timberland PRO®'s lightest workboots, these are engineered in premium leather and are packed with features for the jobsite including the TiTAN® safety toe and a cushioned footbed for long-lasting comfort and energy return. Providing lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses, this workboot brings together the TiTAN® safety toe, the PowerFit™ comfort system and a breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining. It's no surprise that it's become one of their most popular and versatile collections. Imported.
- Weight: 1 lb 6.5 oz
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Soft leather to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with integral anti-microbial treatment keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Contoured OrthoLite® footbed with Dryz® Intellitemp™ X-Static® combined technology provides superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based anti-microbial protection
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- This boot falls under Timberland Pro's 30-day Comfort Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied that these are the most comfortable boots you've ever worn, simply return them within 30 days for a full refund.
- Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits