Timberland PRO 6" TiTAN EH CT
Long days on the job demand a work boot that keeps up. Our Timberland PRO TiTAN Safety Toe men's boots offer comfort, protection and durability, with premium leathers, a non-metallic composite safety toe, polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology and flexible cement construction.
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Composite safety toe is shaped on TiTAN last for non-metallic protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Constructed on TiTAN last for a superior fit
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits
Long day ahead? No sweat. The Titan will help take some of the strain away from those working hours. When you’re at the jobsite, you know the importance of taking safety measures. With a pair of these Timberland Pro work boots on, you’ve got yourself covered. A full-grain leather incorporates a 3D mesh for breathable, durable protection. The low-profile outsole delivers the maneuverability you need, plus provides a slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant defense. Add on a TiTAN alloy safety toe for supremely lightweight security. Try on the Titan for lightweight protection in a heavy duty world.