Wiley X Arrow
The Wiley X Arrow delivers maximum protection against hazards while enhancing visual performance. These glasses meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity impact safety, withstanding the weight of a 1.1-pound pointed projectile dropped from 50 feet. The comfortable, removable Facial Cavity Seal uses multiple layers of foam to guard against debris, wind and even peripheral light to keep you focused on your target. The shatterproof Selenite polycarbonate lenses are mounted in ultra-strong Triloid nylon frames and treated with a T-Shell coating for scratch resistance, creating a pair of shades that stand up in harsh environments and deliver uncompromised visual clarity.
Features of Wiley X Arrow
- Meets EN. 166 European standard for withstanding the impact of small objects traveling at high speeds
- Meets and exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical and high velocity impact safety
- Frames and lenses withstand the weight of a 1.1 lb. pointed projectile dropped from 50"
- Lenses block out 100% of all UVA and UVB rays up to 400 nm
- Lenses made of shatterproof Selenite polycarbonate
- Triloid nylon frames are virtually indestructible
- Treated with T-Shell lens coating to resist scratching in extreme conditions
- Seamless hinges
- Detachable Facial Cavity Seal uses multi-layer foam for added protection against wind, debris and peripheral light
- Top Down ventilation design eliminates fogging
- Filter 8 lenses (polarized versions only) combine eight layers of technology for 100% polarization
- Filter 8 features two Selenite polycarbonate lenses, two slick hydrophobic coatings, two T-Shell scratch-resistant layers, one Violet 4 anti-reflective coating and one Filter 8 polarized film layer (polarized lenses only)
- Clear lenses deliver maximum light transmission. Good at dusk/dawn or in overcast weather. Light transmission: 89%
- Smoke Gray lenses greatly reduce glare without distorting colors. Good for bright conditions. Light transmission: 14%-20% (depending on frame style)
- Silver Flash (Smoke Gray) lenses use a multi-coat, Z-Oxide mirror for reducing glare on bright days. Light transmission: 12%
- Polarized Silver Flash (Smoke Gray) lenses use a multi-coat, Z-Oxide mirror to reduce glare on bright days. Light transmission: 13%
- Polarized Yellow lenses deliver the highest clarity in low light situations by blocking glare and preserving sharpness. Good for hunting, shooting, fishing, first and last light, etc. Light transmission: 30%
- Polarized Amber lenses improve contrast and depth perception while reducing High Energy Visible light and haze. Good for outdoor sports like golf, tennis and fishing. Light transmission: 14%
- Transmission percentage describes the amount/rate of light that actually passes through the lenses into the eyes
- Prescription lens compatible
CA Prop 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm.