Men's Carhartt 15" Mudrunner Nano Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: CMV1451
Chicken farm, dairy, or ranch, when the job involves mud and muck these men's boots can do the job. These boots are made of rubber and neoprene, with a breathable membrane that repels water to keep feet dry while you're working hard. A kick-off plate on the outsole makes them easy to get on and off.
Features of Men's Carhartt 15" Mudrunner Nano Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
- Height: 15"
- 5mm neoprene shaft
- FastDry lining wicks sweat and fights odors
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breathe
- Carbon Nano toe protects against impact and compression hazards while being lighter than traditional safety toe protection; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards
- Removable Insite technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Outsole construction with anti-skid lock grip to fit securely on a ladder
- Vulcanized outsole made with formulated rubber for stretch and durability; Kick-off plate for easy on and off
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH electrical hazard standards
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from WorkBoots.com