Women's Carhartt 3" Haslett SD Work
Item #: FS2005-W
The Haslett was created for the worker who never stops. This ultra-lightweight work sneaker combines a responsive cushioning EVA midsole with a flexible slip-resistant rubber outsole allowing you to move in any direction. Static dissipative (ESD) rated to protect you and the equipment around you. Take comfort to the next level with Insite Technology Footbeds for all-day cushion and arch support. The breathable sockfit knit style features stretchy neoprene and elastic laces for easy entry, non-mutilating upper, and is reinforced with high abrasion fabric and TPU overlays on the heel and toe for work boot protection in a sneaker.
Features of Women's Carhartt 3" Haslett SD Work
- Lightweight knit upper with abrasion resistant heel and toe.
- Cement construction with Carhartt rubber Haslett outsole.
- Revolutionary light and high rebound EVA midsole.
- Women’s Insite Contoura technology footbed.
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat.
- Soft Toe ASTM F2892-18 SD 35
- Slip Resistant ASTM F3445-21 SR
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact