Women's Carhartt 5" Gilmore Hiker Alloy Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: FH5556-W
Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation. Alloy safety toe is made from blended metal and aluminum resulting in a thin, lightweight safety toe for strength and comfort all day. Alloy toe styles meet ASTM 2413-18 standards.
Features of Women's Carhartt 5" Gilmore Hiker Alloy Toe Waterproof Boots
- Height: 5”
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort
- Texturized PU Toe Bumper Coating - The texturized PU toe bumper coating is designed to provide extra abrasion resistant durability
- Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Revolutionary light and high rebound EVA midsole
- Cement construction with Carhartt outdoor-ready rubber lug outsole
- Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions
- Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact