Women's Carhartt 6" Gilmore Alloy Toe Waterproof Work Boots
Item #: FH6587-W
On the job or on the trail, these women's hiking boots offer comfort and protection for long days spent outside. They come equipped with a durable leather upper and a waterproof, breathable membrane to keep feet dry in wet, muddy conditions. A slip-resistant outsole meets ASTM F3445-21 SR standards to help protect against slips, trips, and falls. The alloy safety toe is made from blended metal and aluminum resulting in a thin lightweight safety toe for strength and comfort all day. It also meets ASTM 2413-18 standards.
Features of Women's Carhartt 6" Gilmore Alloy Toe Waterproof Work Boots
- Height: 6"
- Cement construction with Carhartt outdoor-ready rubber lug outsole
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane
- Revolutionary light and high rebound EVA midsole with Insite Technology Footbed
- Heel Kicker utility ledge for easy-off
- Abrasion resistant toe
- Reflective laces and heel pull-on tab
- Ships with second color shoe lace option
- Safety Toe meets ASTM F2413-18 EH standards
- Slip Resistant ASTM F3445-21 SR
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact