Men's Carhartt 6" Outdoor Hiker 400G Waterproof Boots
Item #: FP6039-M
Whether you're on the job or at the campsite, you'll be ready for cold, wet weather in these men's hiking boots. Insulated for warmth, they have a waterproof membrane that keeps out rain and slush but allows heat and sweat to escape. The winter-ready rubber outsole is designed for traction on slippery trails and icy sidewalks.
Features of Men's Carhartt 6" Outdoor Hiker 400G Waterproof Boots
- Height: 6"
- Red-brown Full grain leather upper
- Cement-constructed Vibram Arctic Grip outsole for superior traction on wet and icy surfaces
- Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane and 400G LiteFire insulation
- Revolutionary light and high rebound EVA midsole with Insite Technology Footbed
- Insite technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue
- Reflective laces and heel pull-on tab
- Easy-off heel-kicker utility ledge
- Lightweight, high-rebound polyurethane midsole
- Reflective laces and heel pull-on tab for visibility
- Soft toe meets ASTM F2892-18 EH standards
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact