Women's Carhartt 6" Rugged-Flex Composite Toe Boots
Item #: CWF5355
Carhartt developed Rugged Flex work boots for hard working men and women who demand extreme levels of comfort, durability and safety. FastDry Technology Lining wicks away sweat for comfort and the Carhartt PU with Foam cushion insole provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue. An EVA midsole with PU strobel pad provide extra layers of cushioned comfort. The Carhartt rubber Rugged Flex outsole is cement constructed. If you can't quit, YOUR BOOTS CAN'T EITHER.
Features of Women's Carhartt 6" Rugged-Flex Composite Toe Boots
- Height: 6 inches
- Non-metallic composite safety toe.
- Provides secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Meets ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Rubber heel bumpers provide extra abrasion resistant durability.
- FastDry lining wicks away sweat for comfort.
- Cement constructed with Carhartt rubber Rugged Flex outsole.
- Carhartt polyurethane with foam cushion insole, coupled with an EVA midsole and polyurethane strobel pad, provides comfortable support and reduces foot fatigue.
- Brown, oil-tanned leather
- EVA custom-fit removeable insert allows for personalized Medium (B) to Wide (D) conversion
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact