Men's Carhartt 8" Ironwood Waterproof Boots
Item #: FT8000-M
Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
Features of Men's Carhartt 8" Ironwood Waterproof Boots
- Height: 8"
- FastDry technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort
- The rubber heel bumper feature is designed to provide extra abrasion resistant durability
- Carhartt footbed made with Insite technology is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job
- Revolutionary light and high rebound polyurethane midsole
- Cement constructed with Carhartt rubber Ironwood outsole
- Electrical Hazard (Non-Safety Soft Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Non-Safety Soft Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2892-18 EH standards
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact