Men's Carhartt Full Swing Steel Jacket
Item #: 103372-001
This work jacket has a rugged construction that keeps you dry in wet weather while giving you the freedom to move. Made of stretch ripstop, it's quilt-lined for extra warmth and reinforced with Cordura at the cuff and hem for durability where you need it most.
Features of Men's Carhartt Full Swing Steel Jacket
- 10-ounce, 73% cotton / 24% Cordura / 3% spandex ripstop
- Nylon taffeta quilted with 80-gram 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Full Swing was developed with insight from the Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear this gear on the job day in and day out and give feedback on what they really think
- All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Rain Defender durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Cordura durable reinforced cuff and hem
- Snap-button detachable hood; Center-front snap closure with storm flaps
- Corduroy collar; Internal rib-knit storm cuffs; Bungee-adjustable drop-tail hem
- Chest pocket with zipper; Two lower-front pockets
- Back length: Large regular: 28.5"; Large tall: 30.5"
- Model Height 6'2" - Chest Size 40.5" - Wearing Size M
COATS AND PARKAS
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from WorkBoots.com