Here’s where looks and longevity come together to form an industrious and tall leather work boot offering maximum coverage and comfort. The Jointer CT WP boot keeps your feet protected against workplace dangers, such as slick surfaces. A dual density insole increases shock absorbency and adds comfort for long wear. And the waterproof construction always comes in handy. Add a safety toe and convenient pull up tabs for easy on and off, and you have a durable, high-performing boot you can rely on.
- Height: 6"
- Upper: Full grain waterproof leather
- Midsole: Poured polyurethane
- Outsole: T870 rubber
- Insole: Nylex and polyurethane foam
- ERGO comfort system uses a series of anatomically-accurate and biomechanically-considered features engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort into these rugged and durable boots
- Electrical hazard protection rated ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH
- Special construction protects the wearer against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-11 safety standards
- Non-metallic safety toe undetectable in electronic safety environments
- Composite toe caps will not conduct heat, cold or electricity
- SRX compound in the outsole produces best-in-class slip resistance and reduces the risk of slips and falls in the workplace
- Durable T870 rubber outsole with SRX technology provides excellent slip and oil resistance
- Polyurethane (PU) insole is shaped to fit the foot and enhances breathability and shock absorption
- Breathable nylon mesh lining
- Strobel Construction
- Slip Resistant
Don’t let the handsome leather fool you. The Jointer CT WP has you covered with hard working safety features, including ASTM F2413-11 rated safety toe protection and ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH rating. SRX extreme slip resistance properties built into the outsole provides best-in-class slip resistance that exceeds industry standards and reduces the risk of slips and falls in the workplace. For trusted on-the-job safety and protection, count on the Jointer CT WP work boot.