Men's Danner 10" Flashpoint II Boots
Item #: 18102
Features of Men's Danner 10" Flashpoint II Boots
- Fire and puncture resistant
- 8oz full-grain leather upper
- Triple stitched with Nomex fire resistant thread for uncompromising fit and superior protection PU footbed
- Rigidity from a steel shank
- Strength and stability of Danner’s handcrafted stitch down construction
- Vibram 360° Fire Logger outsole for substantial edging and superior traction
- NFPA 1977; 2011 edition certified
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Made in the USA with US and imported components
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
2 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com