Men's Danner 3" Lead Time Composite Toe
Item #: 12401
You can't hit the trails every day of the week, but you can bring a bit of the outdoors to the warehouse or factory floor. Inspired by our popular Trail 2650, these work shoes have the comfort and fit of a hiker with the safety features your job requires. A breathable suede and textile upper won't snag or rip like mesh. An oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole provides traction. They come equipped with a composite safety toe and electrical hazard protection.
Features of Men's Danner 3" Lead Time Composite Toe
- Height: 3"
- Durable synthetic and textile upper
- Quick-drying, moisture-wicking, breathable mesh lining
- Updated EXO Heel System features lightweight TPU to provide maximum support and comfort with a reinforced external heel counter
- Lightweight EVA footbed offers cushioning comfort
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Nylon shank
- Vibram Lead Time non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole offers versatile traction from indoor to outdoor environments
- Non-Metallic toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Brown shoe come with two sets of laces (red / black)
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact