Men's Danner 6" Crafter Waterproof Boots
Item #: 12433
With its classic design and hardworking components, the 6" Crafter WP is the model of tradition. Behind the classic oiled nubuck leather is a work boot that has to be worn to believed. Featuring the all-new Danner Comfort System (DCS), these boots deliver best-in-class durability, support and cushioning. Built with a wider toe box for a more comfortable, responsive fit. The patent-pending footbed combines underfoot channels and venting for maximum airflow and an Airthotic heel clip for added support. The advanced, waterproof Danner Dry liner keeps feet dry while the oil-resistant and slip-resistant outsole keeps safety in the forefront. Working overtime has never felt so comfortable.
Features of Men's Danner 6" Crafter Waterproof Boots
- Height: 6"
- Weight: 26.5 oz. per boot
- Upper: Oiled nubuck leather
- Outsole: Danner Crafter
- Soft toe
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-11 EH
- Velvet-like nubuck leather is soft, supple and incredibly strong
- Soft and flexible oiled nubuck is resistant to stains and damage
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Anatomical design and broader toe box for responsive fit
- All-new Danner Comfort System delivers best-in-class durability, support and comfort
- Patent-pending, plush, dual-density footbed for cushioning; underfoot venting for maximum airflow; and Airthotic heel clip for support
- The midsole is replaced with a lightweight, plush footbed and heel pad to maximize cushioning while unique airflow channels enable underfoot venting
- Built on Danner's anatomically shaped DCP1-H last that provides additional comfort and stability
- Fiberglass shank provides arch support, which helps to maintain balance and steady footing
- With a 90° heel and oil-resistant and slip-resistant traction, the Danner Crafter outsole completes the Danner Comfort System for comfortable, durable protection underfoot
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
3 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com