Men's Danner 8" Crucial GTX Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: 15863
Features of Men's Danner 8" Crucial GTX Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather upper
- GORE-TEX waterproof breathable lining
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Cushioning PU footbed
- TERRA FORCE NEXT platform combines an internal and external shank system to provide arch support and torsion control
- Vibram SPE midsole for maximum rebound, comfort and support
- Bi-Fit stability board for underfoot comfort, reduced weight and added forefoot flex
- Vibram Crucial non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant outsole provides superior traction in all conditions with a low-profile 90° heel
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-18 EH 
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
2 Customer Reviews
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from
Response from WorkBoots.com