Men's Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter Boots
Item #: 18050
Utilizing a unique opanka-stitch construction, which involves hand-sewing the upper, the sock lining and the outsole in a single process, the high-tech Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter is a rugged boot capable of withstanding the harshest treatment in the roughest conditions. The rough-out leather upper is ultra-durable and fire-resistant, so feet stay protected in any climate. The Vibram S587 Fire and Ice rubber outsole maintains grip on any surface without losing traction and offers oil and slip resistance. For maximum comfort, the single-density, open-cell polyurethane OrthoLite insole provides supportive cushioning and features a moisture-wicking lining to ensure a dry, cool interior. Not only is this boot durable and resilient, it also delivers electrical hazard protection and shock resistance. This boot is built on Danner's popular 610 last and has a steel shank for superior torsional rigidity and arch support.
Features of Men's Danner Wildland Tactical Firefighter Boots
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 32 oz. per boot
- Rough-out leather upper with fire resistance
- Vibram S587 Fire and Ice rubber outsole with oil and slip resistance
- Removable single-density open-cell polyurethane OrthoLite insole
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Full-length polypropylene board
- Opanka-stitch construction for superior comfort and durability
- 610 last
- Steel shank for rigidity
- Fire and Ice compound in the outsole meets NFPA standards for flame resistance and can hold up in extreme temperatures
- Broad, deep toe box
- NFPA 1977: 2011 edition certified
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2892-11 EH standards
- Shock-resisting soles and heels are capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts at 60 Hz for one minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 3.0 milliamperes under dry conditions
- Soft toe
- Made in USA with imported components
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
3 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com