Extremely rugged like the DeWalt Crossfire, the DeWalt Crossfire Mid offers a highly durable TPU exoskeleton over a rugged Kevlar fabric upper with lightweight running shoe sole.
Features of Men's DeWalt Crossfire Mid Aluminum Toe Boots
- Weight: 560g
- Water Resistant
- Pro Comfort Footwear Shank
- Pro Comfort Footwear Insole
- Composite Plate
- Slip and Oil Resistant Outsole
- ASTM 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH PR
- Heel loops for easy on
- TPU overlay on Kevlar upper for structure and visual interest
- Dupont Kevlar upper for superior abrasion resistance - 6 times greater than regular leather
- TPU cap
- Aluminum toe cap for lightweight protection
- Outsole is thin rubber sheet, co-moulded with injected EVA midsole for slip-resistance, comfort and durability
- Puncture resistant composite midsole plate for nail protection on the worksite
- Exclusive Dupont Kevlar license with DeWalt Industrial Footwear allows co-branding
- ProHD boots are equipped with heavy-duty features like corrosive-proof outers and reinforced shanks and toe caps that stand up to the rigors of tough industrial environments without adding bulk.
- ProLite shaves off critical ounces of weight for those needing a light and nimble solution, that's heavy on durability and protection.