Men's Keen Utility 6 Fort Wayne Carbon Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: 1027100
The Fort Wayne soft toe wedge work boot is an updated take on a trusted design. A Luftcell midsole provides all-day air-infused support, while the KEEN.PROTECT rubber cap adds first-of-its-kind protection against the blown-out moc toes of the past. Additionally, the KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and Barnyard Resistant leather upper combine to make this men’s work boot capable of a multitude of tasks. The lugged, EH-rated, oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole rounds out the featureset of this boot and provides a great base to move from.
Features of Men's Keen Utility 6 Fort Wayne Carbon Toe Waterproof Boots
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes offer unobtrusive fit and are 15% lighter than steel
- Luftcell: KEEN Luftcell air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Barnyard Resistant Leather
- PFC-free superior leather that’s resistant to most chemicals and minerals
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- KEEN.ToughSole Outsole that is lighter and tougher than rubber
- Electrical hazard (EH) rated protection underfoot from live electrical circuits
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact