Proven performance powers you through your shift. Weatherproof, with torsional support, steel toes and an outsole that holds firm make this the boot Keen Utility named for the town famous for getting tough jobs done.
- Contoured heel lock
- Dri-Lex footwear lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- EVA heel cushioning insert
- KEEN Key-Tech full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- This boot falls under Keen Utility’s 90-day Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied that these are the most comfortable boots you've ever worn, simply return them to Keen Utility within 90 days for a full refund.
- Weight: 30.30 oz / 860.52 g
- Activities: Construction Jobsite
- Type: Lace Up, Boots, Steel Toe
- Weather: Wet – waterproof
- Lining: Hydrophobic / hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
- Upper: Leather, Waterproof nubuck
- Rubber: Oil and slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 15.24cm/6"
- Utility Features: KEEN.Dry, Steel Toe, KEEN.Keytech, Oil and Slip Resistant, Water and stain resistant leather upper