Men's Knapp Ground Patrol Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: 5400
Get the support and comfort you need for your job with the Knapp Ground Patrol CT WP. This completely non-metallic boot won't set off metal detectors and is electrical hazard safe. The composite toe meets ASTM F2413 standards and won't conduct electricity, heat or cold for ultimate protection. Built with an EVA midsole and a soft nylon mesh lining, these boots absorb shock and provide cushioning to keep your feet comfortable and healthy. The rubber outsole features a traction tread pattern to give you stability on rugged terrain, and the waterproof membrane keeps moisture out of the boot for dependable, tough protection on the job.
Features of Men's Knapp Ground Patrol Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
- Weight: 20.8 oz. per boot
- Height: 6"
- Upper: Leather and meshInsole: Removable EVA with heel pad to absorb shock
- Outsole: Traction rubber
- Midsole: EVA for extra cushioning
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413 standards
- Composite toe cap does not conduct electricity, cold or heat
- EH (electrical hazard safe), ideal when working around wires, live circuits or highly charged electrical equipment
- 100% non-metallic design
- Traction tread pattern on rubber outsole for navigating uneven or rough terrain
- Security friendly to avoid setting off metal detectors
- Lined with soft, breathable nylon mesh
- Waterproof membrane
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
28 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com