Men's Kodiak 6" Generations Widebody Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: KD0A4TGBBLK
Kodiak is known for making work boots that are truly a tool for the job—and the Widebody 6-inch men’s boot really knows how to get the job done, even when the weather turns rough. They’re completely waterproof and seam-sealed (even the tongue gusset) and have rubber toe-guards and heel-guards that protect the places that usually wear out first. A composite toe and composite plate give you all the protection you need in tough workplaces.
Features of Men's Kodiak 6" Generations Widebody Composite Toe Waterproof Boots
- Rugged 6" waterproof leather boot with integrated pull tab
- Full grain waterproof leather with waterproof membrane construction
- Molded rubber toe guard and heel guard provide additional protection
- Leather vamp overlay and 3M reflective trim detail
- Kodiak SOS Smell Out Science odor control technology
- Comfortzone footbed
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact