With the Leatherman Sidekick, you'll have an entire arsenal of dependable tools in your pocket. All of the features can be opened and operated with just one hand and are accessible when this product is in its folded or closed position. Crafted from 420HC stainless steel, this tool features a regular and serrated knife to cut through just about any material. Regular and needle-nose pliers operate on a spring-loaded mechanism that returns to an open position, reducing hand fatigue. The open-tooth saw works in a pull motion for less effort and does not accumulate material, so you don't have to stop to clean the tool. This tool also includes a can and bottle opener, ideal for camping trips. A removable pocket clip secures easily to your pocket or belt loop, and a lanyard ring attaches to a lanyard when working near water or on scaffolding.
Features of Leatherman Sidekick
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Closed length: 3.8"
- Primary blade length: 2.6"
- Corrosion-resistant, high-carbon 420HC stainless steel knife is easy to maintain
- 420HC serrated stainless steel knife for cutting through tough materials such as rope or fiber
- Spring-action regular pliers for pinching, manipulating or holding materials
- Spring-action needle-nose pliers for operating in tight spaces or working with small objects
- Spring-action wire cutters for cutting regular-gauge wire
- Spring-loaded tools spring back to the open position when not in use to reduce fatigue when operating with one hand
- Wire stripper for safely stripping multiple types of wire
- 1.5" ruler
- Phillips screwdriver
- 420HC stainless steel small screwdriver has a flat blade for use with small slotted screws
- 420HC stainless steel medium screwdriver with a flat blade for use with medium slotted screws
- Can opener designed to keep sharp edges away from the hands while in use
- 420HC stainless steel saw with an open-tooth design
- 420HC wood/metal file with a crisscross pattern for smoothing both wood and metal surfaces
- Bottle opener
- Removable pocket clip
- Lanyard ring
- All tools can be opened and operated with just one hand
- Tool functions like a pocket knife, with features that are accessible when the tool is folded or closed
- Protective nylon sheath