Mechanix Wear M-Pact
Item #: MPT-52
For optimal knuckle protection and impact resistance, the ultra-versatile M-Pact gloves by Mechanix Wear deliver maximum flexibility and comfort for any job. Engineered with EVA foam-padded impact guards, Thermal Plastic Rubber knuckle guards and an XRD palm for superior grip, these gloves blend precision dexterity and total protection for hard-working reliability throughout the day. The TrekDry material keeps hands ventilated and sweat-free, while the embossed index finger and thumb make operating machinery or handling firearms safe and simple. The thumb and index finger are textured for a secure grip, while the durable microfiber palm will not wear down after extended periods of use. Ideal for the range or for any labor field, these gloves both protect and flex with your hands. A thermoplastic polyurethane wrist strap provides a secure fit, while XRD padding in the palm protects from impact and vibration.
Features of Mechanix Wear M-Pact
- EVA foam-padded Impact Guard on first knuckle
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger protection
- Armortex palm reinforcement panel
- Dual-layer internal fingertip reinforces the index and thumb for added durability
- XRD palm padding absorbs impact and vibration
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip
- Durable microfiber palm
- Moisture-wicking TrekDry material
- TPR closure with hook and loop for a secure fit
- Machine washable
First, make a loose fist. Wrapping a tape measure around your knuckles, measure the circumference of the hand, including your thumb. Please size up if you fall between sizes.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
120 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com