Mechanix Wear The Original CR5
Item #: SMG-C91
The Original CR5 is your first line of defense against cut hazards in the workplace. This glove features a synthetic palm with an internal layer of Armortex Cut, which delivers CE level 5 cut resistance to the palm and fingers. A fluorescent, ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry material form-fits the hand and provides a cool, comfortable fit in warm environments. And the Thermal Plastic Rubber wrist closure guarantees a secure fit. This critical cut resistant tool is a must have for working with sharp materials.
Features of Mechanix Wear The Original CR5
- Mechanix Wear recommended uses: Sharp Tool & Material Handling
- Fluorescent ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry material helps keep hands cool and comfortable
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit
- Synthetic palm with internal layer of Armortex Cut delivers CE level 5 cut resistance
- Reinforcement panels in high wear areas improve durability
- Machine washable
First, make a loose fist. Wrapping a tape measure around your knuckles, measure the circumference of the hand, including your thumb. Please size up if you fall between sizes.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
1 Customer Review
Response from WorkBoots.com