Propper Stretch Tactical Pants
Propper Stretch Tactical Pants provide an unrestricted range of motion and superior comfort. These pants are fitted with nine pockets sized to hold anything from multi-tools to cell phones. The action stretch waistband creates a precise fit, while the belt loops are extra large for use with a nylon duty belt. The back features Propper's "pocket in a pocket" design to keep you from sitting on your wallet all day. For further protection, these pants feature reinforced knees with internal openings for knee pads and a DWR treatment to repel liquids and stains, making these comfortable pants perfect for rough operations.
Features of Propper Stretch Tactical Pants
- 96% nylon / 4% spandex
- Nine-pocket construction
- DWR finish makes these pants liquid and stain repellent
- Stretch fabric for greater range of movement
- Internal openings for use with knee pads (pads not included)
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Comfortable action stretch waistband
- Belt loops are extra large for use with nylon duty belts
- Two front pockets with reinforced opening for a tool clip or knife
- Two back pockets with hook and loop closure
- Two cargo pockets with hook and loop closure
- Phone pocket with hook and loop closure
- Back wallet "pocket in a pocket"