Sublite Cushion Work achieves maximum lightness and flexibility in a work shoe. With deep flex grooves, the Sublite foam midsole reduces weight and allows for greater range of motion. A full rubber outsole provide traction, slip resistance, and is conductive. Mesh uppers allow for ultimate breathability and moisture transfer for all day cooling comfort.
Features of Reebok Sublite Cushion Work Conductive Alloy Toe SR
- Disclaimer: This shoe is conductive and provides no protection against electrical current. It should not be worn in areas with charged electrical equipment or open circuits
- Industry leading lightweight comfort at approximately 350 grams per shoe
- Alloy toe reduces weight while maintaining impact protection (meets or exceeds ASTM F2413)
- Sublite foam midsole for lightweight cushioning and soft support
- Low-cut design for a sleek, athletic look and easy ankle mobility
- Full-foot flex grooves for improved mobility and flex with every step