Men's Reebok Trailgrip Work Alloy Toe Waterproof Met Guard BootsItem #: RB3405
Men's Reebok Trailgrip Work Alloy Toe Waterproof Met Guard Boots
Item #: RB3405
Features of Men's Reebok Trailgrip Work Alloy Toe Waterproof Met Guard Boots
- ASTM F2413 - The official standard for safety toe protective footwear in the United States.
- Alloy Toe - A protective toe cap with a specialized blend of metals to minimize weight and maximize protection. Meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 standard for protective footwear.
- Slip Resistant - Soles designed to provide a high coefficient of friction with the walking surface to improve slip resistance.
- Waterproof - A combination of water-resistant materials and construction which helps protect the foot from getting wet in environments where excess water is present.
- XTR Brand Alloy Toe Cap - The XTR Brand alloy toe cap contains a specialized blend of metals to minimize weight and maximize protection. The XTR alloy toe cap is lighter than steel, while still meeting or exceeding the ASTM F2413 standard for protective footwear.
- Electrical Hazard Footwear - EH footwear provides a source of protection to the wearer from electrical shock in environments where the wearer may accidentally step on a live wire or charged electrical equipment.
- Met Guard - A reinforced layer in the metatarsal portion of the footwear that protects the metatarsal bones by deflecting falling objects and absorbing impact energy. Meets or exceeds the ASTM F2413 standard for metatarsal protective footwear.
|US||UK Sizes||Euro Sizes||Foot Length|
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
2 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com