Thorogood 8" 1957 Moc Toe Waterproof
Enjoy the classic, hard-working style of mid-century America in Thorogood's re-issued 1957 boots. Rich Briar Pitstop leather in these Made in the USA boots are a smart look with your work uniform or your favorite weekend clothes. Sturdy Goodyear Storm Welt construction means worry-free wear for years and easy re-soling over the lifetime you’ll own these boots. The MaxWear wedge outsole provides traction on slippery surfaces like mud and grass. A soft lining and waterproof, breathable membrane keep your feet dry, while the removable, memory foam footbed molds to your foot for maximum comfort. Classic styling for the modern man who appreciates quality workmanship.
Features of Thorogood 8" 1957 Moc Toe Waterproof
- Men's Thorogood 8" Waterproof Wedge Sole Work Boot (U.S.A. Made) 814-3800
- Full-Grain Leather Upper
- X-Stream Waterproof Membrane
- Removable Memory Foam Footbed
- Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
- Thorogood Exclusive Single-Density Slip-Resistant Polyurethane MaxWear Wedge Outsole
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Made In The U.S.A.
- From Thorogood's American Heritage 1957 Series