Men's TRU-SPEC XFire Pants
Item #: 1442
The TRU-SPEC XFire Pants are designed to work while providing protection and performance features necessary while on the job. The durable cotton woven fabric is inherently flame resistant, ensuring that you remain protected no matter the situation. These pants have plenty of space to keep important items close at hand, with extra deep front pockets, accessory pockets and expandable back pockets with a hook and loop secured closure. In addition, a comfort fit slider waistband ensures that you will have a good fit. These pants are certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1975FR, 70E and 2112 and have an ARC rating 8.9 CAL/M2 - HRC2.
Features of Men's TRU-SPEC XFire Pants
- 7.5-8 oz. durable FR 100% cotton woven fabric
- ARC rating 8.9 CAL/M2 - HRC2
- Inherently flame resistant fabric
- Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1975FR, 70E and 2112
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- Extra deep front pockets
- 2 knife/accessory pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook and loop closure
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact