Men's Vertx Phantom Lightweight Tactical Pants
Item #: VTX8001OD
What's all the hype about? Vertx Phantom Lightweight Tactical Pants. And when we say lightweight, we mean it. The style weighs in with 6.5 ounce fabric—roughly less than half the weight of your favorite blue jeans. The improved fabric provides a softer feel and is extremely functional with its wrinkle-resistant and stain-resistant characteristics. Plus, there is a liquid repellent on the outer surface. The reduced leg volume provides a more athletic fit, while the articulated knees, waistband, rise and crotch give you the unencumbered mobility that's crucial to performing your job. With their sleek performance, these tactical trousers help you move from the field to the office with no wardrobe change.
Features of Men's Vertx Phantom Lightweight Tactical Pants
- Weight: 6.5 oz.fabric
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Improved fabric provides a softer feel
- Machine washable
- Fabric wicks away moisture to keep you cool and comfortable
- Stain, fade and wrinkle-resistant
- Tool pocket on the back of the thigh
- Articulated knees, crotch, waistband and rise
- Reduced leg volume provides a more athletic fit
- 1” relaxed waist for enhanced mobility and comfort
- Keep valuables safe in the concealed zipper pocket and back pocket credential flap
- Plenty of accessory storage in the multi-purpose cargo pockets
Measure around waist, where you normally wear your pants. Measure over shirt, but not over slacks or belt.
Measure at the fullest part of your hips. Make sure tape is comfortable and not too tight.
Measure from the crotch along inseam leg to desired length. (Wear the shoes you intend to wear the pants with.) If you have a similar pair of well-fitting pants, lay them flat, measure along inseam from crotch to bottom of hem.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
104 Customer Reviews
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from
Response from WorkBoots.com