Men's Wrangler Riggs Relaxed Fit Denim Contractor Jeans
Item #: 3W040AI
Take charge on the jobsite in the Relaxed Fit Denim Contractor Jeans. Featuring exclusive Wrangler room2move fit and an action gusset for ease of movement. The convenient tool pocket highlights an integrated pencil organizer for excellent versatility. The back pockets are lined with 1000 Denier Cordura and reinforced at stress areas for the ultimate in durability.
Features of Men's Wrangler Riggs Relaxed Fit Denim Contractor Jeans
- 100% cotton
- 12 oz. durashield denim fabric
- Innovative durashield denim fibers actually move during wear and washing to reduce abrasion, the result is denim that provides superior softness and color retention while maintaining long wearing durability
- Back pockets lined with 1,000 Denier Cordura fabric to prevent punctures
- #5 YKK brass zipper fly
- Button top closure
- Exclusive room2move fit was designed to provide working men with the freedom of comfort to be more productive and safe on the jobsite
- Gusseted crotch construction allows a greater range of motion in all directions
- Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket
- 13" deep front pockets
- Right side cell phone pocket
- Left side tool pocket with integrated pen/pencil stalls
- Side utility loop
- ¾" x 2¼" belt loops
- Triple needle stitching
- Utility design
- Leg opening fits over boots
- Natural rise
- Relaxed fit for mobility and comfort
Here are some tips to help you order the correct size. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold it alongside a ruler.
Measure around natural waistline. This is the narrowest part of the torso, usually near the belly button.
Standing comfortable with legs slightly apart, measure from just below the crotch to the bottom of the ankle.
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
5 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com
1 Answered Question
Answered by ( from