Men's Wrangler Riggs Relaxed Fit Ripstop Carpenter Jeans
Item #: 3W020LD
Classic carpenter jeans for working carpenters. The Relaxed Fit Denim Carpenter Jeans are constructed of ruggedly comfortable durashield denim that was engineered to be tough on the job and soft during wear. Featuring exclusive Wrangler room2move fit and an action gusset for ease of movement. The convenient tool pocket provides space to securely store essentials. The back pockets are lined with 1000 Denier Cordura and reinforced at stress areas for the ultimate in durability.
Features of Men's Wrangler Riggs Relaxed Fit Ripstop Carpenter Jeans
- 100% cotton
- 14.5 oz. durashield denim fabric
- Innovative durashield denim fibers actually move during wear and washing to reduce abrasion, the result is denim that provides superior softness and color retention while maintaining long wearing durability
- Back pockets lined with 1,000 Denier Cordura fabric to prevent punctures
- #5 YKK brass zipper fly
- Button top closure
- Exclusive room2move fit was designed to provide working men with the freedom of comfort to be more productive and safe on the jobsite
- Gusseted crotch construction allows a greater range of motion in all directions
- Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket
- 13" deep front pockets
- Left side tool pocket
- Right side hammer loop
- ¾" x 2¼" belt loops
- Triple needle stitching
- Carpenter design
- Leg opening fits over boots
- Natural rise
- Relaxed fit for mobility and comfort
Here are some tips to help you order the correct size. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold it alongside a ruler.
Measure around natural waistline. This is the narrowest part of the torso, usually near the belly button.
Standing comfortable with legs slightly apart, measure from just below the crotch to the bottom of the ankle.
Customers Also Viewed
Recommended For You
16 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com