Men's Wrangler Riggs Relaxed Fit Ripstop Ranger Pants
Item #: 3W060DB
One of Wrangler's most popular work pants. The Relaxed Fit Ripstop Ranger Pants feature roomy side cargo pockets that hold lots of stuff. The knees are reinforced and bottom vented. The action gusset allows for ease of movement. Constructed from 100% cotton ripstop fabric for military grade toughness. Exclusive room2move fit means a better fit in the seat, thigh, knee and bottom leg opening.
Features of Men's Wrangler Riggs Relaxed Fit Ripstop Ranger Pants
- 100% cotton
- 10 oz. ripstop fabric
- Ripstop weave prevents tears
- Back pockets lined with 1,000 Denier Cordura fabric to prevent punctures
- #5 YKK brass zipper fly
- Button top closure
- Exclusive room2move fit was designed to provide working men with the freedom of comfort to be more productive and safe on the jobsite
- Gusseted crotch construction allows a greater range of motion in all directions
- Reinforced knees for added durability with wide dirt drop vents
- Patented leather tape measure reinforcement on right front pocket
- 13" deep front pockets
- Roomy side cargo pockets with flaps and concealed snaps
- Tool pocket mounted on right side cargo pocket
- Right side hammer loop
- ¾" x 2¼" belt loops
- Triple needle stitching
- Cargo design
- Leg opening fits over boots
- Natural rise
- Relaxed fit for mobility and comfort
Here are some tips to help you order the correct size. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of string and hold it alongside a ruler.
Measure around natural waistline. This is the narrowest part of the torso, usually near the belly button.
Standing comfortable with legs slightly apart, measure from just below the crotch to the bottom of the ankle.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
16 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com