Timberland PRO 6" Linden AT
With loops on the front and back, you can pull on the Timberland PRO 6" Linden AT rapidly and be ready to tackle the toughest jobs. Built with a Raptek non-solvent microfiber upper, these boots dry quickly and wick moisture to keep you comfortable in all conditions. The all-weather thermoplastic urethane outsole stays flexible in variable weather conditions and maintains traction on icy and wet surfaces. Additional safety features include an alloy toe and electrical hazard protection. To keep you comfortable throughout your shift, these boots have a Dynamic Anti-fatigue polyurethane footbed, which absorbs shock with each step and returns it as energy to reduce fatigue. A contoured insole offers even more support and comfort. If you spend long days on your feet, these boots provide the support and protection you need.
Features of Timberland PRO 6" Linden AT
- Height: 6"
- Alloy safety toe
- Raptek microfiber upper dries rapidly and wicks moisture
- Titan last
- Antimicrobial mesh lining
- Dynamic Anti-fatigue dual-density polyurethane footbed
- Dual-density midsole
- All-weather thermoplastic urethane outsole maintains traction on icy and wet surfaces
- Slip, oil and abrasion-resistant
- Nonmetallic shank
- Tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A and Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 and fuel B for 46 hours
- Meets ASTM Electrical hazard standards