Men's Carhartt Full Swing Armstrong Active Jac
Item #: 103371-001
The Active Jac has been a favorite on American ranches, farms, and factory floors since its release in the '70s. Built to move, this modern version is designed with stretch panels across the back and elbows. It's cut from warm fleece-lined duck that feels broken-in from the start.
Features of Men's Carhartt Full Swing Armstrong Active Jac
- Fleece lining
- Full Swing was developed with insight from the Carhartt Crew, a group of hardworking folks who wear this gear on the job day in and day out and give feedback on what they really think
- All Full Swing gear is built broken-in to help you move like you mean it 24/7 and features stretch across the shoulders, arms that move free without the jacket riding up, and a bigger bend in the elbows
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Fleece-lined hood with adjustable drawcord closure
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs; Rib-knit waist
- Left-chest pocket with zipper; Two lower-front pockets
- Inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure and zipper
- Back length: Large regular: 28"; Large tall: 30"
- Model Height 6'2" - Chest Size 40.5" - Wearing Size M
- Replaces style 102360
COATS AND PARKAS
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact