Men's Danner 6" Cedar River Alloy Toe Waterproof EH Boots
Item #: 14301
Features of Men's Danner 6" Cedar River Alloy Toe Waterproof EH Boots
- Height: 6”
- Weight: 64 oz
- Aluminum toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Durable all-leather upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Moc Toe design with contrasting stitch
- Padded collar for additional comfort
- Cushioning PU footbed
- Stable, long-lasting Goodyear welt construction
- Danner Cedar River non-marking, oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole offers confident traction and all-day comfort on hard surfaces
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-18
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
11 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com