Danner 8" Super Rain Forest GTX 200G
When you're working in wet or cold conditions, the Danner 8" Super Rain Forest 200G ensures that your feet stay warm and dry. These boots are built on a Vibram 132 Montana outsole, which uses angled lugs to provide exceptional support when ascending and descending steep inclines. Whether you're walking over a wet or a dry surface, the center lugs and the unique Vibram rubber compound in the outsole delivers much-needed stability and traction to keep you going. A breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps water out of the interior, while 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation provide warmth when the temperature drops. Made with rugged full-grain leather and reinforced with triple-stitching, these boots are ideal for any adventure or profession.
Features of Danner 8" Super Rain Forest GTX 200G
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 41.5 oz. per boot
- Lined with 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Breathable GORE-TEX lining
- Double-thick leather covering on toe box and top of foot
- Vibram 132 Montana outsole
- Angled lug pattern
- Durable stitchdown construction
- Reinforced with triple-stitching and hyper-strong thread
- Made in USA