Men's Danner Riverside Steel Toe Waterproof Boots
Item #: 15340
Features of Men's Danner Riverside Steel Toe Waterproof Boots
- Height: 4.5"
- Weight: 46 oz
- Durable leather and textile upper
- Rubber rand provides added durability and abrasion-resistance in high-wear areas
- Danner Dry waterproof protection or breathable mesh lining options
- Lightweight EVA footbed offers cushioning comfort
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Nylon shank
- Danner Riverside oil-and-slip-resistant rubber outsole offers confident traction for indoor and outdoor work environments
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH
- Electrical hazard protection ASTM F2892-18
|Standard Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two. Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear. When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
1 Customer Review
Response from WorkBoots.com