The DeWalt Boron features the traction, support and breathability of a performance trail runner with materials rugged enough for any job site.
Features of Men's DeWalt Boron Aluminum Toe Boots
- Weight: 510g
- Pro Comfort Footwear Shank
- Pro Comfort Footwear Insole
- Slip and Oil Resistant Outsole
- ASTM 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Heel loops for easy on
- Closed-mesh, breathable upper for lightweight performance on the jobsite
- Micro-injected moulded cage for lightweight upper support
- Textured PU toe-cap for abrasion resistance
- Aluminum toe cap for lightweight protection
- Moulded EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning
- Cemented rubber outsole for durability and slip resistance
- AllFit Pro
- CoolPro's lightweight technologies increase air circulation while trimming down weight for a sturdy work platform. perfect in hot, dry climates.
- ProLite shaves off critical ounces of weight for those needing a light and nimble solution, that's heavy on durability and protection.