Women's Durango Lady Rebel Tough Chick Steel Toe Boots
Item #: RD3315
A stylish-looking leather boot that offers comfort and unbeatable safety features, the Lady Rebel Tough Chick is a great find! The steel protective toe meets the ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification and can withstand up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression as well as meeting the Electrical Hazard Standard. The 1 1/4" rocker heel is low and comfortable even while working all day long in these boots. Whether wearing them to the job or keeping toes protected around the barnyard, feet will be safe in these boots.
Features of Women's Durango Lady Rebel Tough Chick Steel Toe Boots
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard (EH) standards
- Tempered steel shank constructed inside of the boots' base improves the overall steadiness of the boots and delivers terrific arch support
- Rolled shank area
- Cushion Flex insole is contoured, ventilated and removable
- Double-row welt stitch
- Dual-density outsole with molded EVA midsole provides additional cushioning and support
- Incredibly soft interior lining reduces chafing
- 1 1/4" Rocker heel
- Sturdy pull straps makes pulling the boots on effortless
- Nonmarking outsole
|Durango's Width||Our Width|
NOTE: These boots run true to size, so there is no need to order a size up or down.
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
4 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com