Have every tool you need in one place with the Leatherman OHT. Perfect if you need to keep a low profile, this multi-tool is coated in black oxide, a non-reflective material often used by the military to avoid giving away position. It also is the first multi-tool that is completely operable with one hand. Both the plain knife and the serrated knife are made with 420HC stainless steel for a corrosion-resistant blade that is easy to maintain. Spring-action pliers and wire cutters allow you to readjust your grip on your tool without wearing out your hand.This tool features an oxygen tank wrench and 440 stainless steel strap cutters, making it ideal for use by first responders or EMS professionals.
Features of Leatherman OHT
- Primary blade length: 2.37"
- Closed length: 4.5"
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- 420HC Stainless Steel used for high production tooling
- Coated with black oxide, a material often used by the military to limit glare and reflection
- Spring-action tools help reduce hand fatigue from adjusting your grip when operating tools with one hand
- Reversible v-notch strap cutter for cutting through fabric-based materials like canvas and seatbelts
- 420HC Serrated Knife is useful for cutting through sturdy materials like fiber or rope
- 420HC plain knife is easy to maintain and resistant to corrosion
- Spring-action Regular Pliers to hold or manipulate materials
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers for holding and manipulating small materials or working in close spaces
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters for cutting regular and light wires
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters for cutting extra-hard wires
- 420HC stainless steel saw is easily maintained and resists material buildup
- Small Screwdriver for use on small slotted screws
- Medium Screwdriver for use on medium slotted screws
- Large Screwdriver for use on larger slotted screws
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Lever/punch style can opener is designed to keep sharp edges away from the hand during use
- Bottle opener
- Rectangular oxygen tank wrench
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter for use with the male part of firearm cleaning kits with 8mm diameter and 32 threads-per-inch