Men's Oakley SI Light Assault 2 Boots
Item #: 11188-02E
The Oakley SI Light Assault 2 has the utilitarian features of a military boot, meeting the comfort and maneuverability of a training sneaker. The upper is made from flesh-out bovine leather and durable 1,000-denier Cordura that feels comfortable and broken-in right out of the box. An EVA midsole offers superior arch support, maintaining a comfortable stride and putting no extra pressure on your midfoot. Divots in the outsole make even the most treacherous work surfaces easy to tread. There is a molded EVA insole as well that offers continuous cushioning to keep you fresh on your feet. With a metal speed-loop lacing system and Lace Lock technology, this boot stays secure and snug to keep you focused on the mission, not your boots.
Features of Men's Oakley SI Light Assault 2 Boots
- Coyote brown authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) uniform
- AR 670-1 and AFI 36-2903 compliant (coyote brown)
- Height: 8"
- Weight: 14 oz. per boot
- Upper: Flesh-out bovine leather and 1,000-denier Cordura nylon
- Insole: Molded EVA insert
- Midsole: Injection-molded EVA
- Outsole: Rugged rubber with slip resistance
- Metal speed-loop lacing system with anti-IR coating
- Lace Lock System
- 100% braided nylon laces
|UNITED STATES||UNITED KINGDOM||KOREA||JAPAN||EUROPE||BRAZIL||AUSTRALIA|
Our staff is dedicated to giving the best quotes for every specific departmental need. Product questions? Budgetary constraints? We can help. With over a decade of experience, our team is more than qualified to deliver excellent service.
Account managers can offer:
No sales tax
Single point of contact
94 Customer Reviews
Response from WorkBoots.com