The Streamlight Waypoint Pistol Grip Spotlight offers a wide range of illumination with easy to handle action. This pistol-grip spotlight features three modes of light output (high, low and strobe) to make sure you always have the right lighting. Featuring high impact polycarbonate housing and a deep-dish parabolic reflector, this light produces exceptional illumination at all angles, including peripherals. An integrated stand is built in for scene lighting, and a 12V DC power cord provides unlimited runtime. Its compact sizes makes this portable light stash in your bag or kit, while its weight-balanced design helps reduce hand fatigue while you're using it.
Features of Streamlight Waypoint Pistol Grip Spotlight
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 7.14"
- Head diameter: 3.5"
- Weight: 1.04 oz.
- Three output modes: high, low, strobe
- High mode: runtime of 2.75 hours with a light output of 115,000 candela peak beam intensity/550 lumens
- Low mode: runtime of 82 hours with light output of 10,000 candela peak beam intensity/40 lumens
- Strobe runtime: 120 hours
- C4 LED illumination output
- Made with high-impact polycarbonate housing
- Integrated stand used for scene lighting
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector creates a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral lighting
- Powered by 4 C batteries (not included) or 12V DC power cord (included)
- Has an unlimited runtime when using the 12V DC power cord
- Lanyard included