Timberland PRO 6" Pit Boss Leather ST
Timberland PRO's Pit Boss Steel Toe boot is everything a work boot should be: safe, tough and comfortable. The steel toe construction meets ANSI safety standards and offers a roomier toe box than other boots. The rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion resistant. Imported.
- Weight: 1 lb 11.25 oz per boot
- Non-insulated rugged leather upper for comfort and long-lasting wear
- Antimicrobial lining
- Goodyear welt construction for extra durability
- Contoured nylon shock diffusion plate/shank
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with Agion antimicrobial cover
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Anti-microbial lining reduces odors and keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Timberland PRO rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and has exceptional cushioning
- Electrical hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits
- Nylon shank provides support
- This boot falls under Timberland Pro's 30-day Comfort Guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied that these are the most comfortable boots you've ever worn, simply return them to Timberland Pro within 30 days for a full refund.
- Meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open circuits